Nutri-Challenge Level 2
- Build your understanding and application of more advanced nutrition principles.
This NutriChallenge is very different from our Level 1. It is more advanced and requires that you have completed our Level 1 challenge once or even twice before starting this one.
We are announcing our next 6 week nutrition challenge! This is your opportunity to finally get dialed in on more advanced nutrition principles. We teach you how to implement these more advanced concepts and cover topics such as: Calories, Macronutrients, Protein, Carbohydrates, Fats, Somatotypes, Goal Setting, Progress, How to make adjustments etc.
With this challenge we will still give you a weekly habit to master, each building on each other which you can keep doing for ever, or until you’ve reached your final goal. We also give you weekly live private nutrition webinars explaining in depth each new concept and answering your questions.
This challenge is a lot more involved, there is considerably more material presented and the time with a coach has been significantly increased. Only those ready to commit fully should join.
This is a 6 week challenge, costing 290.- for members of CrossFit Leman, 390.- for non members for the NutriChallenge only and 530.- with 6 weeks access to the box of your choice. We are offering an early bird price of 250.- for members and 350.- for non members until 26th April 2021.
The start date for this challenge is the 3rd May 2021.
Register today as space is limited!
What is included:
- 3 InBody scans (worth 135.-)
- 2 one on one 30min sessions with a coach (worth 100.-)
- 32 crafted emails covering: Calories, Macronutrients, Protein, Carbohydrates, Fats, Somatotypes, Goal Setting, Progress, How to make adjustments etc.
- 4 Online live webinars on nutrition where we cover one topic in depth and then have a Q & A session (worth 400.-).
- 7 New weekly habits that build on each other with increasing levels of difficulty and complexity
- Easy to use spreadsheets for calculating your macros and calorie needs
- Private WhatsApp group to discuss and keep accountability
After the 23rd April 2021:
With Membership Option:
530.- non-members with 6 weeks membership
We are happy to answer any questions you may have! Just click the ‘Contact us’ button.