This recipe comes from www.thepaleokitchen.com, it makes some really delicious burgers! Their recipe book is full of great paleo meals and is only USD7.97 on Amazon Kindle!
The recipe serves 3 and barely takes 10 minutes from start to finish!
For the burgers:
- 455 grams ground beef
- ¼ medium red onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together all of the ingredients for the burgers without overworking the meat.
- Divide meat into 3 equal portions and form into 12-mm thick patties. Use your thumb to make an indentation in the center of each burger. Set aside.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat, and preheat a medium saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Once grill is hot, place the burgers on the grill and close the lid. Cook 6 minutes.
- Flip the burgers and cook for 2 to 3 minutes for medium-rare, or until desired doneness. Remove the burgers from grill and let rest for 5 to 7 minutes.
These can be easily packed and eaten cold as a snack, or hot with some fresh salad and fruit.