Rules of Protection for COVID-19 : On-Site Training
The following CFL rules follow OFSP guidelines for distancing and hygiene. Effective implementation depends on individual responsibility, collective discipline and mutual respect. Thank you for your collaboration and your commitment to this effort. – the team at CrossFit Leman
Respect all OFSP guidelines
Be familiar with the OFSP guidelines: https://ofsp-coronavirus.ch/
Distances and Masks (PPE)
- Maximum of 14 members per class (14 members plus 1 coach)
- 1.5 meters of distance between people at all times, indoors or outside
- During WOD masks can be removed only if 1.5m distance can be respected, otherwise a mask must be worn (mask for pull-ups for example)
- Masks to be worn at all other times (arrival, WOD explanation, in changing rooms, public areas, at end of WOD, whilst leaving etc)
- Respect entry and exit doors if applicable
- Avoid all physical contact – no more fist bumps, elbows, feet etc.
- No more than 1 person per 15m2 of surface area in each box (Vich – 24, Drop Zone – 12, Nyon – 9, Eaux-Vives – NA as Geneva have different requirements)
- Please wait outside if there are too many people inside.
- Class duration reduced to 45min to allow for people leaving/arriving
- Disinfect or wash hands before and after each class (on arrival and departure) – staff to ensure this is respected
- Disinfect all used equipment after each class
- No sharing of equipment if possible
- CFL Boxes to be cleaned more frequently (3-4x per week depending on location)
- Participation in classes is by reservation only through Zen Planner (contact tracing)
- Members to arrive within 5 minutes of class start time, not earlier
- Members to depart within 5 minutes at the end of training.
- Clean up and disinfect all equipment immediately at the end of training.
- Follow on-site indications and coach instructions for distancing and hygiene.
- Purchases and payments of memberships as well as retail items will remain possible on site, preferably by credit card rather than cash.
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms – fever, cough, difficulty breathing – or if you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please do not train. Go home, contact your doctor and quarantine. Follow OFSP guidelines.
- If you begin to exhibit COVID-19 symptoms after on-site training, please let us know immediately (email@example.com). We will begin “contact tracing” to quickly inform members or coaches who may have been exposed.
Organisation of Classes
- Class duration reduced to 45min
- Windows and doors to be left open during 15min at the end of each class
- Ventilation to be provided during classes (door(s)/window(s) to be left open)
- Coaches to wear a mask at all times during class
- Coaches to ensure members disinfect hands on arrival and departure
- Coaches will ensure all equipment is disinfected after training
- If 1.5m cannot be respected on the racks/rigs then members to wear a mask during that portion of the training
- Encourage members to dress a little warmer as with ventilating the gyms it will be colder.
- Perform a self assessment before every class – are you presenting any symptoms? If so, please inform us ASAP and follow the OFSP guidelines (self isolating, contacting doctor, testing etc.)
- Wear a mask at all times during coaching
- Explain safety requirements before start of each class (keep distance, disinfect (arrival, gear, departure), wear masks if no 1.5m, no sharing of gear, departure as quickly as possible)
- Leave a door/window open during classes – please dress with enough warm clothes for this
- Design training sessions to reduce need for equipment sharing to zero (rowers to running, speed steps, or other)
- Install the SwissCovid app on your phones
- You must log all attendances so that if there are any positives we can trace contacts.
- Finish classes within 45min. Ventilate the gym during 15min at the end of each class.
- Ensure members follow the guidelines
- If you collect payments, ensure the credit card machine is disinfected before each use with a tissue and disinfectant
- Remember our values: Health, Community, Fun and Learning